Sunday, December 29, 2013

Newborns of 2013 - East Houston Newborn Photographer

This year has been an extremely busy year for us here at Abba Color Photography, we had a total of 101 newborn Sessions, 98 are shown here. Two sets of twins and one set of triplets from those! It was an absolutely amazing year.
This year also marked the line for the year i finally was able to quit my day job and dedicate my whole time to my business and family, specially with the arrival of our new son who is about to turn a year old at the end of January, time sure does fly by!! 

I want to give a huge thanks to all of our wonderful customers who have trusted me with their babies and allowed me to capture these beautiful memories for you! You have made my dream job come true and i couldn't be happier!! 

We did a total of 285 sessions this year which is a huge increase from the 91 we did last year! business is growing and the babies are coming left and right!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment