Saturday, October 27, 2012

Brayden's 9 Month Session - Baytown Baby Photographer

Meet Sweet baby Brayden! I have been photographing him since he was about 3 months old and i have loved watching him grow! he is such a cutie and an adorable baby too! always full of expressions and smiles! ah such a joy to photograph :)


Baby in a suit case! lol such a cutie!


how adorable! just so precious! 


hehe :) i love this shot! its like he's saying "of course i look adorable in this monkey hat!" 


This one is my favorite from the bunch! Baby and momma are always precious photos :)


Look at those toeses! soo adorable!


Such a Handsome little man!


Ah there comes the exciting time! 


I love this smile! I need to get this photo printed and posted on my studio walls!


"Mommy, i dont want to wear the hat! I'm not ready to be a cowboy!" hehehe so cute!!!!



Well that is the end of baby Brayden's 9 month session :) all i can say is i cant wait to see him again and capture his fun self and his adorable smiles and of course those gorgeous eyes!! I hope you guys enjoyed this session as much as i did! as always, feel free to leave your comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment